Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday's Riddle: Fowl Stories for Fun...

Hello, Riddlers! Can you guess our theme this week? This gave me my riddling beginnings. ; ) ~ F

Song and rhyme stick to bone, told in time by a fowl old crone. Up and down the scene does play, cadence carries it away. Not all ring true, they tease and pluck- they're good to know if you're stuck. Shorts will take you off the line, the space inside is the sign. Magic swims through inky veins, then bleeds on pages when word rains. Between the lines in this great book is where my thoughts began to cook. Since then you know what's become; Monday's Riddle just for fun!  

What am I referring to? Stop by Wednesday for the answer. 

I gave you a clue!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

  1. Nursery rhymes? Although Dr. Seuss came to mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother Goose's Nursery Rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm agreeing with it being Mother Goose's Nursery Rhymes.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not getting better at these but I am getting worse! It can't be nursery rhymes because I swear that was another riddle from a while ago! I remain clueless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... this is a good one... I am going to guess Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes but truly I am not sure xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like Mother Gooses Rhymes, happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll guess Mother Goose too. That was a hard one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nursery. rhymes....Mother Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those Nursery Rhymes that never leave your head after you've read them as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no idea who it would be by as I'm not very good with nursery rhymes at all!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guessing Mother Goose. And now its replaying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mother Goose.

    I love the illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mother Goose seems pretty obvious so I'm guessing Nursery Rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm thinking nursery rhymes, but I could be very wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I.. had no idea about this one, lol. So just going with what everyone else is saying :) Do love the riddle, though. <3 Thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget