Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Answer to Monday's Riddle: Flying with Mother Goose...


Excellent guessing, Riddlers! Throughout April, we'll be participating in Angie Karcher's RhyPiBoMo writing challenge and shouting out to some of our favorite rhyming picture books. Margo can't wait! We'll be flying on the wings of Mother Goose Friday, sharing our thoughts on a few of her nursery rhymes, so stay tuned! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

Song and rhyme stick to bone, told in time by a fowl old crone. Up and down the scene does play, cadence carries it away. Not all ring true, they tease and pluck- they're good to know if you're stuck. Shorts will take you off the line, the space inside is the sign. Magic swims through inky veins, then bleeds on pages when word rains. Between the lines in this great book is where my thoughts began to cook. Since then you know what's become; Monday's Riddle just for fun! 

 
What am I referring to? Answer: Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes :) 


Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!

62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jess ... I have a comment to post - but couldn't get it across and it did mention Mother Goose ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear I didn't do too well this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting blog series. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even remember what I said but I know after I responded, I saw a lot of people guessing Mother Goose. (I try not to peek before!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent. You guys enjoy RhyPiBoMo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget