Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Answer to Monday's Riddle: Take the Dare.


Excellent guessing, Riddlers! This week, Lizzy's review will dare the impossible in a seaside town. Friday, stop by for an interview with Wylde Scott! See you all around the book block. ; ) ~ F

A challenge to beat gets you in. Once it's said, you begin. Initiation gives you rights to join, gained by wit, not by coin. Likely a quest or search for a prize, maybe for status or not to tell lies. Danger lurks on the shore or embarrassment knocks at your door. If you decide not to play, simply just walk away. It all depends on the fire inside, if burning bright, you'll abide. 

What am I referring to? Answer: Dare 



Fairday's Riddles: Volume I 
Make time to riddle and rhyme!
62 original riddles and illustrations
Available in all e-book formats
 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Foiled again, but what a great riddle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I got this one right... that was a really hard one xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it, but that's a good one. I'm not sure if I would've gotten it right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one! I don't think I would have gotten that one. The picture is very eye catching, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An answer I had considered but then dismissed. A particularly challenging riddle this week, I hope I do better with next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That was the hardest one in a long time. Can't believe I got it right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this riddle. A dare. I've never been brave enough to accept dares.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget