Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday's Riddle: A Passing Wind..


Hello Riddlers! Can you guess our theme? You're in for a real treat this week, if you can stand it. ; ) ~ F

Naturally, I shall pass, like a star releasing gas. I gurgle and burble, then chime right in, brewing magic from within. Cast as vulgar by those deemed fit; I'm even finer once I'm lit. The scent I carry isn't the show, it's the way I resonate high to low. Not a flautist, but surely the same- for mine is a subtle take on the name. A frenchman gave a bang for a buck. He knew how to tune me, and the melody stuck. I'm like an instrument, but I've got flourish; making music with the source you nourish. A fleeting wind come up from below, bringing fun to the whole, silly show.

What am I?

I gave you a clue!  


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

  1. Indigestion? Hmmmm, farts? 😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take it to heart and just release the fart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passing wind? lol! This made me giggle this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd guess the same, except for the "lit" clue - you lost me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with the majority. I can't wait to see what the rest of the week will bring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fart. And fortunately I no longer know anyone who lights them... Or plays tunes. And the cats are the only culpits in this house. My story and I am sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the sort of flatulence that comes out the derriere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh that is too funny. I can't wait to see the book you feature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes! I'm going along with the majority here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The answer has sneaked out. ; ) ~ F

    ReplyDelete
  11. What every 10 year old boy thinks is the funniest thing on the planet. You are too much, DMS! Happy Fart Day to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget