Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday's Riddle: A Sincere Spot...


Hello Riddlers! Can you guess our theme? I've never done this, but if I ever see the perfect patch, I'll give it a try- leaving the festive fun would be hard! ; ) ~ F

A great patch of orange is what I seek, and I won't appear if it's scrawny or meek. It must be sincere for me to come, then I'll show myself off to the chosen one. If you believe and forget tricks and treats, I'll quicken the time in which your heart beats. For, I'm exciting to all when the season's right, I come bearing candy in the middle of the night. If you're quiet and wait in the dark, perhaps I'll appear to make my mark. Ghosts and goblins have nothing on me, just ask the boy Linus what I might be. 

What am I?

I gave you a clue! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

15 comments:

  1. Is it the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...no clue at all...but I will blatantly steal Anna Maria's answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    I've never seen the movie this riddle alludes to, but it's enough of a pop culture relic for me to know that the answer is . . . The Great Pumpkin. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, no clue , I will look forward to finding out about this week's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it has to do with a pumpkin but other then that, I am so lost :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Great Pumpkin, of course! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh the Great Pumpkin we just watched that with our kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. If it's not the Great Pumpkin, I'll give my slice of pumpkin pie away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Great Pumpkin, of course! lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to say Jack O Lantern but then the general concensus seems to be the Giant Pumpkin. Not something I have heard of but something I'm happy to go along with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget