Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday's Riddle! A Common Bond...

Conversation in the Sun by Heidi Malott


Happy Monday all of you puzzle solvers out there! Get ready for some laughs this week. Lizzy and I have some really great stories to share about you.☺

Can you guess the theme?





Even apart, we're together; connected by a common tether. What's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine, even when it's so not fine. Told to share and get along, but we will fight in silence all day long. At times you're a pest, and so am I, but we challenge the other when we meet eye to eye. From the same brew, our bond rings true- it's always fun to be me when I'm with you. 


Who is you? :) 

I already gave you a clue!



13 comments:

  1. If my sister and I are anything to go by then this must be about siblings and probably sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stumped.

    I'm also curious which one of you entered my giveaway on Judy's blog because she announced Fairday Morrow as the winner. Congrats! You can find her announcement and instructions here: http://jlspelbring.blogspot.com/2012/06/winner-of-kelly-hashways-goodies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to say best friends, sisters,lol is my best guess. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, for me the "you" would be my sister, who is my best friend and with whom I can share anything, get mad at and KNOW in the DNA of my being, that I can trust.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hm, I'm going to guess more than sisters, but twins? I always envied their shared thoughts and feelings, and sometimes secret languages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with everybody else. Siblings--probably twins! I love your riddles!
    -Greg

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think twins also, maybe twin sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's always the riddles with the obvious clues that I never never never get.

    I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did 9 other comments get ahead of me? And they took all my guesses. Sisters it is because in the picture the girls aren't twins and that's our clue, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi cleemckenzi- lol : ) it is the clue!

      Delete
  10. Great guessing everyone! Yes, this week, it's all about our fabulous brothers and sisters! Thanks for stopping by to check out the riddle : ) ~ F

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would say siblings, or even twins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget