Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday's Riddle! Brought Together. Set Apart.


Good luck, everyone! Can you guess the theme this week?  : ) ~ F



In stark contrast, but always the same. Forged together by dust, gas, and rain. In a world of everything,  it's all so mysterious. The vast variety will make you delirious. If the view is seen from every sight, then the image that shifts will turn dark to light. I am something that always rings true, for without lots of me, there would be no one of you.


What am I? 

I dropped two hints!  


Unity by Dave SanAngelo
~ Clue: the differences make the most difference~

12 comments:

  1. That picture of the hands is wild! I did a double take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing people are the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guessing people are the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure about this one at all. But the first thing that popped into my head was... forgive me, sperm. However the picture is of hands, so I'm also thinking fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stink at riddles! But I love knowing the answers and evaluating it when I learn the answer.

    The hand picture is so many levels of interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to say I saw lots of little sperm wriggling about as well, although not sure what they're doing in the dust and gas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It can't be sperm - can it? It certainly sounds as though it is - but why hands?? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like people need a clue to help them (I like science class, but it isn't sperm).

    Use the pictures, title, and other words in the riddle and think bigger! If you read the interview with Dave SanAngelo it might help you when you read what he has to say about the picture Unity.

    Good luck!
    ~F

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say a rainbow! Still loving that Unity picture. I am scratching my head wondering about the blog theme this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How about genes? I win, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's how we're all different, yet the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget