Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday's Riddle! What's in a Name?

Good morning! Welcome to Monday's Riddle : ) Can you guess the theme this week? Good luck everyone! ~ F


Dramatic tales of unearthly love planted by the heavens above. Is it mighty Jupiter that rules the land? Or the strike of Zeus from his fiery hand? Could it be Neptune who commands the all powerful sea? Is Poseidon's trident the ultimate key? Ask yourself this, what's in a name? Is it a different version of one in the same?

What are they? 


Here's a hint: I am pretty excited about our topic of discussion this week (it's one of my absolute favorite subjects to chat about).



5 comments:

  1. I guess that it is mythology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that it is mythology- but I think it has something to do with Roman and Greek mythology. I love learning about gods and godesses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing mythology, one of my favorite subjects

    ReplyDelete
  4. +JMJ+

    Hmmmm. Tricky! I'm guessing Mediterranean (Greek and Roman) mythology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guesses everyone! Thanks for stopping by and checking out the riddle- this week is going to be really fun : ) ~ F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget