Friday, March 18, 2011

Reviews and Comments!

          “I LOVED this book! The characters are all complimentary and endearing. The writing keeps you in suspense and wondering what is going to happen. Just like in JK Rowling’s Harry Potter Series... it all made sense and was revealed in the end... which is what makes her books, and this book enticing. The wording and figurative language used is FANTASTIC! The well-placed, enriching words will help to develop young readers’ vocabulary. There are so many great teaching points regarding word choice, figurative language, and voice in this book. I want to be a part of the DMS... I want to solve a riddle... and I want to explore the many enchantments of the Begonia House!”                                                                 
   Kristen Yoder, Elementary School Teacher, Indiana, USA



        “The Secret DMS Files of Fairday Morrow is riveting and I can't wait to read more!  I taught the 4th and 6th grade for 38 years. I find the writing to be superb and I love how quickly it flows along. This book should definitely hold the attention of student readers, as it sure held mine!”    
     Phyllis Hill, Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting. We love to hear your thoughts! We had to turn on comment moderation due to a high volume of spam. Fairday's Blog is no longer accepting awards. We appreciate all the nominations that we have received and are honored to have been mentioned! Happy Reading!

Twitter Bird Gadget Twitter Bird Gadget